crumpled-photography.blogspot
artyfarty.photography.crumpled.papercut

Photobucket cherylng (: 7july1990. A bowler.
finding fun in simple ways make the happiest days.


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace


AIKKUN AMANDA AUGUSTINE BINGCONG CAIMAN CHINMENG CINDY CUIFEN DERRICK GERMAINE HANNAH HUIMIN JAE JERENE JIANHONG JILL LESTARI MARC MARIAN PERRY QINGLING RUBAYN SAMANTHA SARA SHAHIRAH SHENNY SHUHUI STELLA SZEYING TP.BOWLING VIVIAN WEIQUAN

till the end
Wednesday, July 12, 2006, 8:06 PM



Till the end- April Nine

All these precious moments
With you by my side
Must be a gift from heaven
That’s holding me all night
I don’t know how I found you
I’m thankful that I have
Now that I have a love so true
To hold to keep to share

In my heart I can no longer hold inside
All of the love I used to hide
I’ll always be with you until the very end
In this world there is no place I’d rather be
You are my life my soul my girl
And through it all I know that you’re come to see
That you’re the one till the end

All my friends around me
Say you’d be gone too soon
Baby I’m gonna make them see
We’ve found our way back home

In my heart I can no longer hold inside
All of the love I used to hide
I’ll always be with you until the very end
In this world there is no place I’d rather be
You are my life my soul my girl
And through it all I know that you’re come to see
That you’re the one till the end

We’ll always be till the end