crumpled-photography.blogspot
artyfarty.photography.crumpled.papercut

Photobucket cherylng (: 7july1990. A bowler.
finding fun in simple ways make the happiest days.


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace


AIKKUN AMANDA AUGUSTINE BINGCONG CAIMAN CHINMENG CINDY CUIFEN DERRICK GERMAINE HANNAH HUIMIN JAE JERENE JIANHONG JILL LESTARI MARC MARIAN PERRY QINGLING RUBAYN SAMANTHA SARA SHAHIRAH SHENNY SHUHUI STELLA SZEYING TP.BOWLING VIVIAN WEIQUAN

F1 RACE is OVER!
Monday, September 29, 2008, 12:28 PM

the F1 event is finally over which means work is over too :D
my legs are really tired but im still very (((: cos i've made lots of frens over there. anw, it was a good experience working in this event. ohya! the cab company shld be earning alot during these 3 days. we've been calling cabs for the customers! ohman! can even rmb the no. alrdy la. haha. everything went well at national stadium i suppose. not bad. HAHA. &&mi.claudia.samantha(SP) got to know these 2 policeman. haha. they're so funny la. we actually "instruct" them to tune tv channels for us then ask them help us get cold soft drinks which are not for us but for them and next they help us to clear our boxes after dinner. haha. they're nice ppl ((:

okay. shall blog abt my cousin's ROM now.
it's ytd and i couldnt go! :((( wad a pity! i wanna go! cos it's held at big aunt's newly built 3storey bungalow and i heard frm cindy that it was really grand la. sigh! alrdy missed the house warming that time then now the ROM also miss. it's gonna tk like 6327527498years for the next visit to their house :(( the house is like super BIG and NICE! can u imagine like just my nephew's room is alrdy the size of my room+my sister's? OHMAN! good life!
alright, the para below is how cindy describe everything. read and u'll understand

"It's the MOST LAVISH party I've ever seen. Seriously I can't believe they're so so so rich. It's held at my uncle's newly-constructed bungalow. I didn't attend the house-warming party so I only get to explore it today. The rooms are all HUGE and somewhat like hotel la! Really. Some with WALK-IN WARDROBES! VERY BIG house. Then the food today was catered by MarinaMandarin. Free flow sashimi, crabs, lobsters, etc. And guess what? They even hired a clown and a magician to entertain everyone. I don't really know majority of the people who attended but it was good hanging around with my cousins. What I love most was the GIGANTIC balloon which "EXPLODED" when the registration ceremony was over. Many tiny balloons, colourful papers and streamers fell from the ceiling. I thought I only get to see those on TV man! HAHAHA."

&& to add on. my cousin (the sister of the one married) has a dunno wad u call that but u know those kind of glass jewellery display thingy? the one that u see it in jewellery shop? ya. that kind. she has one in her own room. like WTH! so damn cool. &&the walk-in wardrobes which is my big aunt's. like damn coollllllll to the max!!!!! OMG! cant believe it. so drama and fairytales but it's like it exist la. that explains why i wanna go tk a look at the house!!!!!!! haha. anw, a pity that my sisters didnt bring cam to tk picts. alright, photos for the blog ((:
I MISS IT! HAHA. HK CAFE
DA S & louis koowif claudia.baohui.samantha at workracing cars.we saw this kind of car like twice. super cool-ish!
lastly, I WANNA SHOP! HAHA
hope u feel better after chatting with me & saying it out.
u're thinking way too much & negative.
cheer up! u wont know wad comes next.
just give mi a call if u need someone to talk to ((:

Labels: