crumpled-photography.blogspot
artyfarty.photography.crumpled.papercut

Photobucket cherylng (: 7july1990. A bowler.
finding fun in simple ways make the happiest days.


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace


AIKKUN AMANDA AUGUSTINE BINGCONG CAIMAN CHINMENG CINDY CUIFEN DERRICK GERMAINE HANNAH HUIMIN JAE JERENE JIANHONG JILL LESTARI MARC MARIAN PERRY QINGLING RUBAYN SAMANTHA SARA SHAHIRAH SHENNY SHUHUI STELLA SZEYING TP.BOWLING VIVIAN WEIQUAN

Bring us back.
Friday, November 07, 2008, 7:45 PM

When all is said and done,
and nothing matters anymore.
Are you a part of me.

It was so easy,
we had it all but it was all in vain.
I would have given more.

And now the stage is bare, there's no one.
When it used to be so magical.
All the roles I played in,
never a happy ending.

I remember the first time you took my hand.
You said it was meant to be,
if love is yours then it will find a way to......

Bring us back where our love first started,
where did it all go?
Never thought that love could just slip us by,
but you're inside me,
I've been holding on.
A prayer in my heart (night I pray),
wish you would come running to me and,

Bring me back where love is our power,
Let's give love a chance,
and let me know this time you're gonna stay.

Oh baby, come to me, I'll be waiting,
Let me hold you tight, won't let go,
Bring it back where love's so good.

And now the stage is bare, there's no one.
When it used to be so magical.
All the roles I played in,
never a happy ending.

Bring me back where love is our power,
Let's give love a chance,
and let me know this time you're gonna stay.

Oh baby, come to me, I'll be waiting,
Let me hold you tight, won't let go,
Bring it back where love's so good.

I know it isn't easy, sure I'll try,
I got this feeling we'll be fine...

Bring me back where love is our power,
Let's give love a chance,
and let me know this time you're gonna stay.

Oh baby, come to me, I'll be waiting,
Let me hold you tight, won't let go,
Bring it back where love's so good.
Oh baby, come to me, I'll be waiting,
Let me hold you tight, won't let go,
Bring it back where love's so good.

Labels: